7 Practices of Play Yoga
The 7 Practices of Play Yoga
Parents and teachers… you can help your kids become the most likable versions of themselves. In under 10 minutes a day you can share play yoga with them at home or in the classroom and give them medicine for mind, body, heart and soul.[su_spacer size=”10″]
Sign up today and get 12 weeks of guided breathing exercises, poses, positive self talk, gratitude, stress relief and relaxation exercises.[su_spacer size=”10″]
PLAY YOGA is good for both of you. The benefits are…
- Reduces stress
- Teaches self calming
- Improves concentration
- Improves immunity
- Improves resilience, spontaneity and creativity
- Balances energy levels
- Improves sleep
- Decreases anxiety
- Creates a magical connection between yourself, your child and the natural world.
LEAD by example, BE guided in play![su_spacer size=”10″]
How it Works…
- You’ll receive 12 instructional worksheets plus a bonus week
- Each worksheet will guide you through the 7 practices
- Included are additional bonus material to help create conscious awareness
Ideal for kids ages 3-9 years and no experience is necessary.[su_spacer size=”10″]
Yummy Yogi Special – R975 if you register now – To register click here[su_spacer size=”10″]
Testimonials from happy clients who now play yoga…
- The weekly course was awesome, I loved the worksheets. Thank you for putting such beautiful work together!!!
- These are so special Tamar, I absolutely love them.
- Thank u for the incredible program. My kids love it and so does mom
- The Program is great. It encouraged my daughter to chat about things bothering her at school.